Balcony Barrel™- the rain barrel for your balcony
If you have plants on your balcony, you know how hard it can be to get water outside to irrigate your garden. Filling heavy watering cans inside and lugging them across the apartment makes splashes everywhere and can be tiring if you have to make a lot of back and forth trips. Faucet to hose adapters often leak, causing a mess not to mention some can be pricey. If only there was a way to catch rainwater on the balcony so you'd never have to bring water outside. Well now you can. Introducing the Balcony Barrel™ - The Rain Barrel for your balcony.
- Easy Installation: set up in minutes, with no tools required
- Easy Watering: from the barrel itself or from self-filling watering can (filled by rain chain overflow)
- Ample, clean collection of Rain: from open sky and balconies above with 30" RainSaucer™ harvesting at least 2 gallons/inch of rain. Inline filter keeps debris from entering the tank.
- Rail Height: work with rails up to 44"
- Tank: holds 5 gallons
- Surface Area: 4 square feet
- Rain Catch: 2.4 gallons per in/rain (more if placed under heavy drip)
- Wind Resist: up to 30 MPH
- Limited Warranty Period: 1 year
- MSRP: $99.95